Redbus, an online travel ticket booking company founded by Prakash Sangam in 2006. It made travel convenient for the people of India. At the same time, they are part of another giant online travelling company. Can you guess the name? Yes, you are right, MakeMyTrip. Consequently, they offer great flexibility to customers through coupon codes, discounts, low prices, a wide range of choices, and more. Right now, they have over 18 million users globally.
|Board members||Prakash Sangam (Chief Executive Officer)|
|Anoop Menon (Chief technology officer)|
Redbus Growth and Recognition
Currently, RedBus has over 18 million customers and 2400+ bus operators globally. Thus, they sold their stake for $135 million to another travel organization Ibibo Group. They sell around 250 million tickets per year. The immense growth they are having right now. They are planning to launch their BOSS installation in countries like Malaysia and Bangladesh.
Because of the enormous success founder, Phanindra Sama featured on ’40 under 40′ in 20014 by India. Also, featured by Forbes magazine in the top 5 startup category.
Redbus Coupon Code & Promo
There are tons of amazing deals, gifts, and cashback offers available on Redbus. So, if you are looking for redBus offer code today, have a look at the offers below.
- Get 10% OFF: You’ll get instant 10% off and over Rs150 cashback on your booking. Code: FIRST (This offer last for 30 September 2021)
- Get 20% OFF: You can get up to 20% off if your first purchase by using the promo code. Code: MYNEW
- CASHBACK 15%: Grab your cashback offer by booking on redBus with a coupon.
- OFF RM20: If you download the official app, you can get RM20 off using the code.
- FLAT 70% OFF on OYO: You can avail of the special discount of up to 70% by using the exclusive code provided by OYO.
- 10% CASHBACK: You can get a flat 10% discount on any bookings you make. Just use this coupon code and avail of the offer.
Redbus Exclusive Deals & Offers
Other than some incredible promo codes and coupon options, you can go to the website and look for the redbus offer code today to grab the exclusive deals and offers of your preference.
- Amazon Pay Wallet: Cashback offer Rs. 500 on Bus Booking
- Discount On Return Ticket: Receive 10% OFF on Return Tickets
- Top Operators Buses: Discount up to 10% on Top Rated Buses
- Offer On Date Change: Get a free date-changing facility
- Offer On Bus Ticket: Get Lowest Price on Rs. 699. Route: Hyderabad to Bangalore
- Offer On Mumbai-Bangalore Fare: Receive Low Fare starts from Rs. 899
- Best Offers On Bangalore Routes: Pune-Bangalore fare starts from Rs.799
- Tempo Service: Rent Tempo on best offers
- Offer On Bus Fare: Chandigarh-Delhi bus fare starts from Rs.350
- Offer On Bus Routes: Get up to 20% OFF on New Bus Operator
- Ahmedabad-Delhi bus fare starts from Rs. 1199
- Delhi-Dehradun bus fare starts from Rs. 380
- Car-Bike Pool Service: Get Flat 50% OFF on the first 5 rides.
- APSRTC Bus Fare Offer: Receive the best discount on redBus
- Super Deal & Offer: Delhi-Lucknow bus fare starts from Rs. 400
Special Promo Code in September
Along with the excellent offers running throughout the whole year, this month is presenting you with some great deals today as well. So, go for the redbus offer code today and avail the best-suited option.
- Flat Rs. 150 Discount: You can easily avail of Rs. 100 and Rs. 50 cashback as an additional offer by using the redBus coupon.
- Cashback Rs. 700: If you pay using the service of PhonePe, you can avail of Rs. 700 directly winning it through the scratch card. (This offer last for 13 September 2021)
- 10% OFF: Receive 10% OFF as a new user.
- Promo Code For Rs. 200: If you are a new user, avail of the offer for the Maharashtra route by getting Rs. 100 Off and Rs. 100 cashback.
- Promo Code For Rs. 150: For the Gujarat route, avail Rs. 100+50 with promo code and cashback.
- Flat 25% OFF: Only for the IDFC customers, avail 25% off as a new customer discount.
- Pay through VISA: VISA offering 10% OFF using their provided promo code.
- Rs. 500 Cashback from Amazon: If you purchase a ticket with Amazon Pay, you can avail of Rs. 500.
- Flat 50% discount: If you travel from one city to another, you can offer a 50% discount.
- Pay with pool: For your first five rides with pool, avail 50% discount.
- Rs. 350 Cashback from Amazon: Get a special discount by paying through Amazon Pay.
How to Make Bookings Through RedBus
You can easily make a booking by using the redBus offer code today on the official site by following a few guidelines. These are:
- First, go to the official website and download the app.
- Next, while booking, provide your location, destination, dates etc.
- After that, select the bus service and check seat status.
- Then complete the booking by confirming everything.
- Finally, provide your bank details and confirm the booking.
How to Cancel Bookings Through Redbus
For the cancellation procedures, follow the guidelines given below.
- First, go to the official website and log in to your account.
- Next, go to Manage booking and select cancel.
- After that, provide your email and email ID.
- Or else, you can call the customer care of redBus and solve the issue as well.
Routes & Pathway of Redbus Operators
Here you can get a quick overview of bus routes along with their approximate cost.
- Bangalore to Hyderabad – Cost Rs. 850
- Bangalore to Coimbatore – Cost Rs. 650
- Bangalore to Pune – Cost Rs. 850
- Bangalore to Chennai – Cost Rs. 600
- Bangalore to Mumbai – Cost Rs. 700
- Hyderabad to Mumbai – Cost Rs. 700
- Hyderabad to Pune – Cost Rs. 800
- Hyderabad to Chennai – Cost Rs. 800
- Madurai to Chennai – Cost Rs. 800
- Madurai to Bangalore – Cost Rs. 650
Incredible Achievements Of RedBus
RedBus received recognition as one of the innovative companies in 2012. Moreover, in 2014, it received the ‘Global Mobile Innovation’ award given by Eyefortravel. Additionally, it again received The Most Innovative Companies in 2014 and this time from Business Standard. Other than this, in 2015, it received recognition from IBC info media as ‘The Most Trusted Brand’.
Amazing Discount & Cashback Offers From Banks
There are a bunch of banks that provide exclusive offers if you pay through their service. For instance, if you use banks like HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank, you can avail of up to 5% discount, and cashback offers based on your offer. Moreover, they often provide special discount offers as well. So, keep your eye on the deals to get the best offers.
Cancelation Policy Overview Of RedBus
You can easily cancel your trip deals. If you have made a slight change in your plan and are required to cancel the bookings, you are more than welcome through the redBus service. Because over 600K users of this service provide the best facilities to the customers. So, keep in touch and pick your best deal.
Redbus Safety Initiatives
You can be concerned free when it comes to travelling through the RedBus service. For instance, they have taken necessary measures for COVID-19 as precautions. Like hand sanitiser, thermal checkup, cleanliness etc. Moreover, they take full responsibility for the passengers based on their needs.
Q1: How Can I apply for coupon codes on RedBus?
Answer: Firstly, have a look at the available promo codes for RedBus on the official site. Next, you get the code for the most suited deal for yours. Pick up the travel date and time. Next, go to the confirmation of booking and payment page. In this section of payment, you will get a section for the RedBus coupon code. Provide the code and avail of the offer by payment completion.
Q2: Can I use the redBus referral code?
Answer: Certainly you can. All you need to do is find the referral code. Go to the Refer & Earn option. Received Rs. 100 flat cashback for a minimum value of Rs. 400.
Well, now you are well informed about all the exclusive deals, offers and coupons. So what are you waiting for! Just grab the opportunity and go for it. And if you are interested in the redbus offer code today, go through this article and choose the best suitable deal for yourself.
Follow our other articles to get more exclusive offers from other brands and companies. Give it a thumbs-up if you like it, and comment below if you have any queries. Cheers!