JVVNL i.e. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited is a distributor and supplier of electricity in various districts of Jaipur. JVVNL will be recruiting candidates for various posts in the organization. JVVNL has come up with a great opportunity for all the candidates seeking a nice paying government job. This year, they will be recruiting candidates for posts like Account Officer, Stenographer, Junior Chemist, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Personnel Officer, Information Assistant, etc. The job location will be Rajasthan only.
The candidates are advised to gather information regarding the application process, exam pattern, vacancies, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc. before applying for the posts. The candidates should check the official site regularly to get any updates regarding JVVNL Results, Admit Cards and Exam Dates. All the important information will be published by the authority on their official website only.
Table of Contents
JVVNL Recruitment Vacancies
JVVNL will be recruiting candidates for 253 vacancies this year. The vacancy break-up has been discussed below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Legal Officer||07|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||05|
Application Process for JVVNL Recruitment
The application process for JVVNL Recruitment will be online. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification once and make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the same. The candidates need to have a valid email id and a working mobile number to register themselves.
Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply online for JVVNL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of JVVNL.
- Click on JVVNL Recruitment and select ‘New Registration’.
- Register yourself by providing all the necessary details.
- After successful registration, you’ll receive your registration number and password on your mobile and email ID.
- Login using the registration number and email id and fill the application form.
- Upload your photograph, signature and all the necessary documents.
- Preview the application form and check for any errors and then click on the submit button.
- Make the payment of the application fee using online mode.
- Download your completed JVVNL application form.
Application Fee for JVVNL
The candidates can make the payment through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. The application fee varies for different categories.
Selection Process for JVVNL Recruitment
The selection process for JVVNL Recruitment will involve three stages that are:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
More About Written Examination
- The exam will be written and in offline mode.
- There will be 150 questions for 150 marks.
- The questions will be objective i.e. Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ).
- The candidates will get 2 hours to solve the paper.
- The syllabus of the examination includes Mathematics, English, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Technical Knowledge.
- The examination will not involve negative marking.
- The examination will be bilingual and candidates can attempt it in either Hindi or English language.
More About the Interview
- The candidates who’ll qualify the written examination will be called for the interview.
- The interview will be offline.
- The personality of the candidates will be evaluated through the interview.
The candidates who’ll clear all the stages will make it to the final merit list. They will get posted according to their marks in the final list.
We advise all the aspirants to check the official website of JVVNL for any updates. We hope that this article provided you with all the important information and now you can start with your preparations efficiently.