America’s favorite Game of Throne Season 8 is about to make a comeback in April 2019 as HBO announced the last ever season of GOT to be premiered on April 14, 2019. Fans cannot hold their excitement and suspense anymore as to find out the fate of Jon Snow, the Westerosi, along with Daenerys Targaryen.
Revelations We Found in Trailer
- The two-minute trailer officially has been released with a lot of surprising yet thrilling facts. A few of them are:
- Battle of the Bastards and the final clash between the living and the dead.
- What caught fans’ attention was injured Arya Stark running away with a knife in hand.
- Tormund and Beric live!
- Daenerys and Jon pay a friendly visit to Drogon and Rhaegal which can mean it’s time for Jon to ride the dragon which was named after his father.
- Talking to the 1883 Magazine, Sophie Turner spoke of season 8 as bloodier than any of the seasons ever was. It is going to be full of betrayal, war, and full of danger. She also said she can only give only limited information as the cast is strictly forbidden to do so.
Casey Bloy, the HBO president told the media of the high-tech security measurements taken to prevent leaks. He said that the network has improved security services to prevent season 8 leaks.
Directors: David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger, and Bernadette Caulfield
Co-Producers: Bryan Cogman, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis and George R.R. Martin.
Release Date: April 2019
Episode Guide: A six-episode season