The D Las Vegas is a 34 story hotel with 638 rooms. It is a situated in Downtown Vegas Nevada. This Hotel is owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. It is located at Las Vegas.
About Las Vegas:
Las Vegas is the 28th most populated city in the US. It is an internationally famous resort city, commonly known for gambling, shopping, entertainment, and dining. It is home to many museums including Neon Museum. There are also many Hotels and resorts in the d las Vegas. There are also many other accommodations within the city area. If you are planning for a tour in Las Vegas, then there is no best stay than D Las Vegas. It is a very charming Hotel with fantastic History.
301 Fremont Street-Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sundance Hotel was firstly opened in 1980, and Moe Dalit owned it but he faced some difficulties in the commission of gaming, a hotel was run by his associates.
- In 1983, Sachs and Tubman faced many issues regarding the hotel. Dalit tried very much to manage the circumstances, but in July 1984, it was decided that the hotel must be sold.
- Finally, in 1987 it was sold to Lincoln Management Group and then it was named as Fitzgerald’s Las Vegas.
- In December 2001 hotel was owned by Don Barden. He bought the entire property for $149 million. At that time he was the first African American hotel owner in Las Vegas.
- In 2011, after the death of Barden, his brother became the significant owner of Gold Rate. That took 78% ownership.
- Then renovations were done. The new owner completed $22 million on the improvement to become the D Las Vegas Hotel in 2012. D stands for “downtown” and also for the home town of Detroit.
- The D is near the eastern end of Fremont Street Experience it has 42,000 square feet. It is considered as the tallest building in Downtown Las Vegas.
The D Las Vegas offers:
- Free parking
- Food and drink
- Free wireless internet connection.
- Car Hire
Entertainment and activities:
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- Golf Course
- Outdoor pool
- Free parking is available
- Check –in from 15:00 and check –out until 12:00
- Cancellation and payment policies depend on room type.
- First-night charges are 100% charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted credit cards are American Express, Visa, and Discover
important places near D Las Vegas:
- The Neon Museum
- Fremont Street Experience
- Mob Museum
- Coliseum at Caesars Palace
- Container Park
- Bellagio Fountains
- Stratosphere Tower
- All these places are near D Las Vegas. You can also enjoy here during the stay in a hotel. The Hotel also provides the facility of a paid taxi.
Children and Extra Beds:
- Three children under the age of 12 can stay free with existing beds.
- All children under the age of 2 can stay free of cost.
- Other children above 13 or older are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of beds in the room is no more than one.
- The management must confirm any type of child cot.
- These expenditures must be paid separately during your stay.
Food and Drinks:
- Onsite coffee house
- Mini- market on site
- Three restaurants on site with different cuisines like:
D Las Vegas delivered fresh and energetic food with a beautiful atmosphere. A newly renovated Hotel with 638 luxury rooms gives you a new and fantastic experience of life.
The latest two-level is unique in slots and table gaming is also in a unique manner. The sports fan can also flock to LONGBAR with big screen TV, and this bar is longest in Nevada. This family-friendly Hotel will amaze you, and you will surely enjoy it here if you are planning a business tour or family trip D Las Vegas is an excellent place to live in. The D Las Vegas Hotel is the best choice for everyone.