Good news to everyone drooling over Royal family, Netflix is bringing back everyone’s favorite The Crown Season 3. There is no exact date of release yet. However, keeping the record of previous seasons we can guess it will be the end of 2019.
Exciting Things to Know About The Crown Season 3
- The recent Oscar winner and almost an expert now at playing royal characters, Olivia Colman is playing Elizabeth II.
- Viewers will get to see Apollo 11 moon landing in the context of how Prince Philip reacted to the momentous event in history.
- The Crown Season 3 will revolve around Prince Philip’s life and heroic acts in the country’s internal and external matters.
- Helena Bonham Carter will play Princess Margaret as she told that she is scared of doing justice to the character of real Princess Margaret.
- Though Bonham Carter has some previous experience playing a royal character as she did Elizabeth Bowes, The Queen Mother, in The King’s Speech.
- The most exciting thing perhaps to see on The Crown Season 3 will be the decolonization of Africa, and the Caribbean One of the episodes will show us the birth of Prince Edward.
The Plot of ‘The Crown’ Season 3
The time frame of the film is the 1970s introducing Camila Parker Bowles. Prince Charles met her at a polo match in 1971. As the span of the first two seasons were 7 and 8 respectively, we can assume this one easily also will have the same. Viewers will see Diana, Princess of Wales, who Charles initially met in 1977.
New Replacements in Star Cast
Helena Bonham Carter as Princess Margaret
Tobias Menzies as Prince PhilipBen
Daniels as Lord Snowdon
Josh O’Connor as Prince Charles
Erin Doherty as Princess Anne
Emerald Fennell as Camilla Parker
Bowles Marion Bailey as the Queen Mother
Fans will have to hold it till the end of 2019 to watch their favorite show. However, keep visiting our website for the latest updates on The Crown Season 3.