Soon Summer is going to end and many are looking forward of having a long weekend of the last summer. Officially, the season will end on September 22. Hence, its a mix of feelings to bid adieu to summer and welcome the next season.
Let’s make this summer a memorable one. Many fun-filled activities are lined up for one to choose, like air show at CNE which comes close on Monday.
If you are a shopping lover person then several malls are open on Monday. Those who love to drive or take the TTC into the city this weekend, a portion of Line 1 will be shut down and few roads will be closed.
Events like Light show over the mountain, Toronto International Buskerfest, Light show over the mountain, Canadian International Air Show, Toronto’s Rib, Bacon and BBQ Fest, Electric Island Festival, Beer, food during Summer will be held.
What’s open and closed on Monday:
- TTC will run on holiday service.
- GO will run on a Sunday schedule.
- Tourist attractions like Art Gallery of Ontario, Canada’s Wonderland, Casa Loma, CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, Ontario Science Centre, Canada’s Wonderland, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo will be open.
- Several malls.
- City of Toronto and wading pools will be open from noon to 5 pm on Monday.
- City run golf courses and Toronto’s eight historic sites.
- Most grocery stores(few are open, however, needs to call and check)
- All beer stores and LCBO.
- Some malls, government offices, banks and municipal buildings.
- All Toronto public libraries(closed on Sunday too).
- City of Toronto indoor pools and recreation centers.
- Garbage collection.
- No mail delivery.