This movie is good and had amazing special effects. Dwayne ”The Rock” Johnson and Jason Statehem were some of the favorite characters and actors since they are funny and have a good sense of humor.
The essence of the Fast and Furious franchise was about real-life stunts. This movie will be of 2 hours of action that lacked the grunt of engines and stunts and cars. It is of an action movie full of action and thrill as it is a Fast and Furious movie.
The Vin Diesel FAST & FURIOUS franchise is very much the true form of this franchise. Nice movie with cool cars and awesome action scenes. Fighting scene of Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham inside prison cell was something worthy to get you Goosebumps. The Fate of the Furious looks great as a finished product but something logical is missing in the plot. As it has great action and delivers more fun.
The shooting for the Fast And Furious 9 is going to end. However, the stunts in the Scottish capital is good and amazing. Therefore, road closures will include:
- George Street, a place in Charlotte Square to Frederick Street.
- North Castle Street, a place of George Street to Hill Street.
- Castle Street, a place from Rose Street to George Street.
- Walker Street, a place start from William Street to Chester Street.
- Melville Street, a place start from Manor Place and ends at Stafford Street.
All these locations are blocked and parking is settled at Heriot Row until Wednesday midnight. However, the roads are not fully blocked. The general public is allowed to travel in these locations. Therefore, to have there at the time of filming is another excitement for the fans.