As one of the concentration exams for the CCNP Enterprise credential, 300-425 ENWLSD is among the popular options that the candidates choose in order to get the badge. This test also grants you the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certification. As the name implies, after passing this exam, you will be able to work with Cisco enterprise wireless networks and design them.
There are no official requirements for taking the 300-425test. Unlike the old CCNP track, where you had to first earn the Cisco CCNP 300-425 ENWLSD Practice Test before you could get CCNP, now you can just go ahead to obtain your professional-level badge. Although there are no prerequisites, it is important that the students fully understand the topics before attempting the exam. It will be also a huge plus if theyhave three to five years of working experience in enterprise networking before taking this Ciscotest.
What else do you need to know about Cisco 300-425? Let’s cover everything up!
Cisco 300-425 exam in detail
Cisco 300-425 is a 90-minute test that evaluates one’s skills in wireless network design, including wired and wireless infrastructure, mobile,WLAN high availability, and site surveys. You will need to answer 60 multiple-choice questions within the allocated limit, so you should be ready to manage your time. The exam is available in English and Japanese, thus it can be an additional issue if you don’t know the language.
The Cisco CCNP 300-425 ENWLSD Exam Dumps covers four topic areas. Each of them features a specific percentage. You should pay attention to this because it displays the volume of questions that can be expected from each of these domains. Let’s look at these objectives and their subsections in detail.
Wireless Site Survey (25%): This topic covers a range of components that should be explored before venturing into the exam. The candidates for Cisco 300-425 will be evaluated based on their ability to perform the following technical tasks:
- Gather design prerequisites and measure constraints. This entails real-time applications, client density, security, AP type, and deployment type (such as video, voice, location, and data);
- Explain material attenuation as well as the impact on wireless design;
- Execute and evaluate Layer1 site survey;
- Carry out predictive, pre-deployment, andpost-deployment site surveys;
- Use planning devices and measure core network metrics, which include PI, AirMagnet, Chanalyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, andEkahau.
Wired & Wireless Infrastructure (30%):This objective makes up the highest percentage among all the domains to be covered in the test. Thismeans that there will likely be more questions from it than from other topics. The applicants should know how to perform the following functions:
- Establish physical infrastructure prerequisites, such as AP power, switch port capacity, grounding, mounting, and cabling;
- Determine logical infrastructure prerequisites such as WLC/AP licensing prerequisites based on a specific type of wireless architecture;
- Design radio management, covering RxSOP, RF profiles, and RRM;
- Apply design prerequisites for different types of wireless networks, including data, location, hyperlocation, and voice & data;
- Create high density wireless networks as well as their associated elements, such as conference rooms, campus, and lecture halls;
- Develop wireless bridging mesh, including WGB & roaming, modes of operation, Ethernet bridging.
Mobility (25%): This subject requires performing the following technical functions:
- Design different mobility groups in accordance with mobility roles;
- Authenticate mobility tunneling for control path and data;
- Optimize for client roaming.
WLAN High Availability (20%): This topic area evaluates the candidate’s ability to:
- Create high availability for different controllers, which include Stateful Switchover, network availability via LAG, and anchor controller redundancy and priority;
- Develop high availability for different APs, including AP prioritization as well as fall-back, which covers the assignment of primary, secondary, as well as tertiary.
Cisco 300-425 exam preparation options
Your understanding of theabove-mentioned topics will significantly boost your performance in the test. The great part is that there are many study materials that you can use for your preparation process. First of all, Cisco recommends that the specialistswho are planning to take the 300-425 exam start with the official training course – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0. It offers an extensive insight of the objectives. It will help equip the students with the knowledge and skills they require to ace this certification test.There are also different books and study guides that will help you gain competence in the exam content. Check Cisco Press or Amazon to findthese useful tutorials that will provide you with expertiseyou need to improve your performance.
In addition to these resources, don’t forget about the reliable tools from ExamSnap. This platform offers you a bunch of great materials that guarantee your success. The site comes with a number of resources, including video tutorials, study guides, blog articles, and braindumps. Many IT specialists have given positive reviews regarding the preptools available on this website. As for Cisco 300-425, you can find thepremium file with 60 practice questions and answers that can help you check your current level of knowledge, master your test-taking skills, and feel the vibe of the actual exam.
Cisco 300-425 exam registration steps
After all your preparations, you should apply for the 300-425 exam. Just like other Cisco tests, the registration process for this oneis done through its official administrator– Pearson VUE. If this is your first time passing the certification exam using this platform, you need to create an account. If you already have one, all you have to do is log into it.
The easiest way to see a list of the Cisco tests is to click on the link that you can find on the exam page. The link will redirect you to Pearson VUE, and all you need to do is push the “Sign in” button. Next, select “Proctored Exams” and type the codeof the test, which is “300-425”. From this point, the instructions will be generated. Follow all the further promptsto complete the registration process.
Most applicants may not know that the Cisco 300-425 exam was launched on February 24, 2020. This means thatit is still atan early stage. However, there are already many individuals who want to pass it. And most of them have already done this. So why not become one of them?