Mixer grinders are one of the most beneficial home appliances in our house. It helps a lot in our daily cooking activities. There are a lot of and many kinds of mixer grinders available in the market. When it comes to buying one, it is essential to map your needs with its features first. After comparing the elements, you should decide between buying one. In this text, we have gathered some of the best mixer grinders in India. We have even added their pros and cons in the report. Stay until the end to find out more about the best mixer grinders in India.
Best mixer grinders in India
Mixer grinders help us make different curry pastes, juice, and smoothies by grinding fruits and vegetables. So, you need to be aware of which purpose you are using the mixer grinder for. And it would help if you used the mixer grinder that is suitable for that purpose.
If you’re grinding curry pastes or making juice and smoothie, then using a 500-watt mixer grinder is enough. But if you want to powder complex spices or rice frequently, then you’ll need a more powerful grinder. In that case, you should use a 750-watt power or even higher-powered grinder for that. We have discussed some powerful and best mixer grinders in India below:
- Preethi Zodiac MG218:
Among all the available options, we recommend using the Preethi Zodiac MG218 mixer grinder. It is not just a powerful mixer grinder but a good food processor as well. Functioning with 750-watt power, it can fulfill all the needs of a South Indian kitchen without a problem.
Be it grinding the batter, powdering spices, or making chutney; this mixer grinder does it all with ease. This food processor is also capable of slicing vegetables and kneading dough. It can also act as a citrus juicer to make delicious fruit juices. The jars that come with this powerful mixer grinder are large in size. Therefore, it can quickly meet the needs of a medium to large family.
- Sujata Dynamics Mixer Grinder:
If you’re looking for durability and power, then the Sujata dynamics mixer grinder is perfect for you. This powerful mixer grinder functions with a high intensity of 900 watts. It also has excellent built-in quality, which is why it is highly durable. This grinder is the preferred choice of many juice bars across South India.
- Philips HL7756/00:
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly grinder, then we highly recommend the Philips HL7756/00. It comes with a 750-watt power motor, three jars, and a reasonably decent built-in quality. It is the perfect choice for a nuclear family with 3 to 4 members.
Best mixer grinders in India – with pros and cons
- Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder
Philips is one of the best budget-friendly mixer grinders available in India. This high-power mixer grinder functions with a power of 750 watts. Which makes it perfect for grinding spices, idli or dosa batter, and curry paste. It can perform many kitchen needs of an Indian family with ease.
This solid and durable mixer grinder comes with three jars of different sizes.
- The largest jar has a 1.5-liter capacity. This jar has a stainless steel body and a polycarbonate lid.
- The medium-sized jar has a 1-liter capacity. This jar also has a stainless steel body, but the lid is made of plastic.
- The smallest jar has a 300 ml capacity. This jar has a stainless steel body and a plastic lid like a medium-sized jar.
The stainless steel body of the jars is pretty durable. The largest-sized pot comes with a shatterproof polycarbonate lid. The lids of the medium and small-sized jars are made of high-quality food-grade plastic. The body and lid qualities are good, but the handle quality is average. Also, the plastic lids tend to get loose within a few years of use.
Other features: The housing of this strong built-in mixer grinder comes with vacuum suction. Also, like all the other unique mixer grinders, it has an overload protection switch. But a drawback is that it doesn’t have any power indicator light. Because of it, it is hard to indicate if the unit is powered off or on.
Performance: The performance of this mixer grinder is as good as its price. Its blades are sharp, and they work very quickly when grinding ingredients. They can handle all kinds of batter and soft spices effectively with ease. The jars don’t heat up even if you run the grinder for a long time. However, the noise level is a bit higher compared to the Preethi Zodiac grinder.
- Excellent budget-friendly grinder
- Pleasing performance
- Quick, powerful, and durable
- Average handle construction could have been better.
- A bit noisier compared to others.
- Preethi Zodiac MG218 mixer grinder
Suppose you’re looking for a mixer grinder with versatility and excellent performance. Then the Preethi Zodiac MG218 mixer grinder is the perfect choice for you. It has durability, a pleasing design, high performance, and an excellent user rating. So, if you’re looking for a mixer grinder with cum food processor, then it is the best option.
This mixer grinder comes in five different jars.
- The largest jar (also known as the master chef jar) has a 2.1-liter capacity. The body of this jar is made of polycarbonate.
- The medium-dry pot has a 1-liter capacity. This pot has a stainless steel body that comes with a plastic lid.
- The smallest chutney jar has a 500 ml capacity. This jar has a stainless steel body that comes with a polycarbonate lid.
- The wet jar has a 1.5-liter capacity. This jar has a stainless steel body that comes with a polycarbonate lid.
- The juicing pot has a 1.2-liter capacity. This pot has a polycarbonate body that comes with a good plastic cover.
The construction quality of the stainless steel jars is pretty high. The large polycarbonate jars are pretty good themselves. But if they fall, they develop scratches and slight chips on them. The handle is very sturdy, and the blades are sharp. The stainless steel jars are suitable for grinding spices and batter. They are also good for making smoothies, curry paste, chutney, and so on.
Other features: The largest master chef jar also acts as a food processor. It has numerous attachments and blades which you can use to grate, slice, chop, and knead. The juicer jar comes with a spout through which we can collect the juice. We can also use it to extract coconut milk, tamarind paste, and so on.
Performance: As for performance, it is helpful for all day-to-day uses. The blades are super sharp and grind everything perfectly and uniformly. Regarding durability, Preethi claims that the mixer grinder has passed several durability tests.
- The motor has passed 215 hours of an endurance test
- The unit has passed more than 30 minutes of hard grinding and a 10-hour blade reliability test.
- 5000 cycles of rotary switch test and 2000 cycles of jar durability test.
The food processor is quite handy but a bit too noisy. Also, when kneading dough, you need to add sufficient water and oil to it. If not, the food processor tends to vibrate a lot during the kneading process.
Although the juicer design looks impressive, the pulp inside the sieve remains wet quite often. A lot of juice remains in it, which you need to squeeze out manually.
- Excellent versatile performance
- Quick and perfect grinding
- Highly tested durability
- Polycarbonate jars are of average quality; they could have been better.
- Sujata Dynamics DX Mixer Grinder
If power, durability, and reliable performance are your primary focus. Then Sujata Dynamics mixer grinder is an excellent choice for you. This mixer grinder has a compact and straightforward design.
This powerful 900-watt power mixer grinder comes with three jars.
- The largest jar has a 1.5-liter capacity. This jar has a stainless steel body and a dome-shaped polycarbonate lid with a lock.
- The medium pot has 800 ml capacity. This pot has a stainless steel body and a polycarbonate lid.
- The most miniature chutney jar has 400 ml capacity. It also has a stainless steel body and a polycarbonate lid.
Other features: Like every other mixer grinder, it has an overload protection switch. The base of the grinder has a pulse button and a power indicator. Its motor is made of 100% copper. The manufacturers claim that it can work continuously for 90 minutes without a problem.
Performance: The performance of this mixer grinder is absolutely the best. Throw any ingredient in it, and it will turn it into fine powder in moments. Be it garam masala, turmeric pieces, or anything else; it will turn them into fine powder in no time.
You can remove the top cover of the housing base for cleaning. It is one of the positive aspects of this mixer grinder. However, the clips that lock the base’s top may break with a few years of usage. Even if it breaks, you can still attach the jar to the bottom and grind. But you will have to hold the pot to the base to avoid minor accidents. Which you may not find pleasing while using it.
- Top high-speed performance
- Also, excellent built-in quality and durability
- A little bit noisy
- Top cover clip tends to break, needs improvement.
- AmazonBasics Premium 750-watt mixer grinder
So, if you’re looking for a basic and budget-friendly mixer grinder, then this option is worth it. You can easily use this primary type mixer grinder for your everyday needs. Also, thanks to Amazon’s aggressive buying strategy, the product’s quality, and price are pretty good.
This mixer grinder unit comes with three jars
- The largest wet grinding jar has a 1.5-liter capacity. It has a stainless steel body, a plastic handle, and a polycarbonate lid
- The medium pot has a 1-liter capacity. It has a stainless steel body, a plastic handle, and a top.
- The small chutney jar has a 400 ml capacity. It also has a stainless steel body and a plastic cover.
Other features: The jars have a pretty good built-in quality. The motor of this grinder is made of copper. The largest pot has a silicone rubber gasket, which is pretty good compared to other brands. The base has anti-skid suction, which keeps the grinder in place throughout its usage.
Performance: The grinder has sharp blades, which quickly grind the batter, spices, and other ingredients. However, it makes moderate levels of noise as well. The durability of the unit and the jars is also pretty good. But the plastic lid could get a bit loose after a few years of usage.
- Excellent pricing and built-in quality.
- Also, safe and quick grinding ability.
- A little noisy
- Plastic lids become loose over time.
Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder, 750W
Bajaj is also well-known for selling high-quality home appliances at budget-friendly prices. The Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder provides excellent pricing along with quick and efficient grinding. It is fit for doing medium to moderate-heavy duty grinding. Like making idli batter, ginger or garlic paste, nuts, and spice powder, etc.
This mixer grinder comes with three jars.
- The largest jar has a 1.5-liter capacity. It has a stainless steel body, a plastic handle, and a dome-shaped polycarbonate lid.
- The medium-sized pot has a 1-liter capacity. This pot has a stainless steel body and a plastic cover, and a handle.
- The smallest chutney jar has a 300 ml capacity, which is smaller than other brands. It also has a stainless steel body and a plastic lid.
Other features: This budget-friendly mixer grinder also comes with a copper motor. The small chutney jar also has two-prong blades, while the giant pot has four prong blades. So, the edges are sharp, and they ensure quick and uniform grinding.
Performance: The prong and sharp blades ensure quick and uniform grinding. But there have been a few complaints that the built-in quality could have been better. So, if your needs are moderate, then this unit is well worth considering.
- Excellent pricing
- Also, pronged blades provide fast and uniform grinding
- However, the built-in quality could have been better.
Conclusion of Best Mixer Grinder
In this article, we have included some of the best mixer grinders in India. We also hope after reading this best mixer grinders in India article; you will find the mixer grinder that suits your daily needs.