Atypical is just an amazing show of American cinema screen. It’s quirky, eccentric, it’s truly atypical! The cast has done an amazing job. The characters feel real and the way they have portrayed the day to day challenges in Sam’s life that’s commendable. Not only is it a great show but it’s also helping create awareness amongst the masses or the neuro-typicals
Just finished season 2 and fans are as glad as the showrunners are making a season 3. One of the best TV series in recent times. Fans have never really had any experience with autism. But the TV show deals with the complications of autism beautifully. The actors all complement each other. And has genuinely been a pleasure to watch.
Moreover, it will confirm that the upcoming Atypical Season 3 will explore a total of 10 episodes. And now I will tell you the details about the cast. The main cast includes the followings:
- Jennifer Jason Leigh performing as Elsa Gardner
- Keir Gilchrist performing as Sam Gardner
- Brigette Lundy-Paine performing as Casey Gardner
- Amy Okuda performing as Julia Sasaki
- Michael Rapaport performing as Doug Gardner
- Jenna Boyd performing as Paige
- Nik Dodani performing as Zahid and others
However, all of you may know that season 3 is under development section. So there is no confirmed date for the season to air. But it is heard that season 3 will be aired in the fall of 2019.