Most accountancy aspirants tend to wonder what it’s like to achieve an AAT qualification via remote learning. In this blog, we’ve answered some of the burning questions about online AAT training here and the advantages you gain over traditional classroom sessions. Read on.
What additional support you may receive as an online student?
All online learning students will be allocated eminent tutors, who will provide their lectures and interact via email and phone calls throughout the duration of the course curriculum.
Additionally, you can find the course materials as part of the resources section provided via our online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). This implies that you can access the programme content whenever the need to brush up on your knowledge arises. It also allows you to spend a bit of extra time revising certain modules that you feel are tough.
What are the benefits of online AAT learning?
This learning model is particularly apt for students looking to undertake further training or develop a new skill. Here are a few benefits that online study has to offer.
- Study at your preferred place and time, not to mention at a pace that suits you;
• Take advantage of expert, one-to-one interactive learning and tutor support;
• Cut your training and classroom overhead costs;
• Get ahead with a wide range of learning materials, accessible at all hours.
What can I do with an online AAT qualification?
Online AAT qualifications are globally-recognised and sought-after by employers across the world. Completing this programme will enable you to demonstrate your ability to apply accountancy skills and knowledge into everyday practice.
Opting for an AAT preparatory course, via distance learning or online can offer you a wealth of career options:
- Acquire a lucrative job in the field of accounting or finance;
- Achieve professional accountant status;
- Be eligible for the position of a chartered accountant;
- Work as a tax specialist;
- Step into the academics as a lecturer;
- Apply for higher studies at a university;
- Become self-employed and practice independently.
What are the different ways to manage the course fees?
- The course fees tend to vary based on the level of qualification you prefer to earn. Below are mentioned a few ways students can fund their AAT training:
- Pay the fees prior to the start of the course in full;
- Break down the cost of training via a Pay as You Learn Scheme, into successive monthly payments;
- If you hold a finance role in a company, lookout for opportunities to undertake the courses as part of an apprenticeship. You may also seek your employer’s support to pay the required portion course fees.
Visit our fees and finance page, if you would like to know more about accountancy programmes and financial aids that you might be eligible for. Choose effective AAT online course and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions about fees and career prospects. Keep a tab on this year’s intake by subscribing to our newsletter, today!